[Wine-devel] Fwd: Another milestone

Vitaly Lipatov lav на etersoft.ru
Вт Фев 15 01:22:52 MSK 2011

Теперь стоит проверить, какая ситуация у нас.
И так же отслеживать, чтобы тесты не проваливались.

Тема: Another milestone
Дата: 28 января 2011
Отправитель: Greg Geldorp <ggeldorp на vmware.com>
получатель:  "wine-devel на winehq.org" <wine-devel на winehq.org>

Today we had a clean winetest.exe run on all 31 TestBot VMs for
the first time. Although there are still failures on other test
machines and some tests fail occasionally on TestBot, I still
think this is a significant milestone. Hopefully the "Wine"
column on http://test.winehq.org/data/ will soon start to show
some yellow spots too!

Greg.

--
С уважением,
Виталий Липатов, ALT Linux Team, Eternity Software Team